Free Standard Shipping
Save 20%! Pick up item locally and only pay
Estimated delivery in 2-15 business days
Paypal, Credit Card, Check and Cash
14 days money back, buyer pays return shipping, 20% restocking fee may apply
100% money back Guarantee!
Get the item you ordered or get your money back
Covers your purchase price and shipping
- The case is metal and is finished in Aged Ironstone with burnished gold accents. The matching pendulum bob is clearly visible in this open case design.
- Beautifully designed iron work creates the foundation for this floor clock which features a cast stone dial.
- The cast stone dial features hour markers and aged, brown hands.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Quartz movement requires two C and one D sized battery (not included).
- Finished in Aged Ironstone with burnished gold accents.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
Overall Vintage Floor Clock Dimensions:
- Height 84.5" (215 cm)
- Width 26.75" (68 cm)
- Depth 17.5" (44 cm)